Wednesday, April 6, 2016

It's Spring Time and that also means flip flop time! So guess who's been doing all she can to get and keep my piggies looking pretty... me! And I found an additional and most awesome way to do this.
Tea Tree Oil Body & Foot Scrub from Majestic Pure is the scrub I've been looking for. 100% natural and I love that they use Tea Tree Oil for the oil. One because it's helps smooth and sooth skin. It also is great in helping to promote healing in cuts which I get a lot of on my feet. My hunny likes it because it's also antifungal and helps with his foot odors. 
I've been using it in the shower every other day and it has made a huge difference. It actually makes a big difference in just on the very first use.
  • Majestic Pure Tea tree foot and body scrub is 100% natural and specifically formulated for Foot Fungus, Ring worm, athlete's foot, softening corns, reducing Itching of insect bites & helping with Warts and Acne; Best tea tree oil, blended with highly moisturizing, regenerating & exfoliating ingredients; Manufactured in USA in GMP lab


12 comments:

  1. My feet need this after playing hide n seek all winter in slippers n boots n fuzzy socks. They are rough and ready for a smooth oil scrub to make them happy piggies again🐖thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I have moved to Florida I truly need to get this to get rid of my dry and cracked new York feet. Looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so relaxing... I love foot scrubs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what o need!! My feet are awful!! This would be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have cracked heels and trying to keep my feet decent for flip flop season is hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like it works great. Tea tree oil is so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like it works great. Tea tree oil is so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete