Thursday, March 31, 2016

One of my favorite things to do for the Spring Time is get my skin looking and feeling super fresh and this Dead Sea Mud Mask with Organic Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Manuka Honey & Hemp from e-organics is my new favorite way to do this! My favorite thing about this mud mask is the texture... Feels like mousse and smells amazing! I love how it felt on my skin, dried fast and wasn't a total mess washing it off. Made my skin look and feel so soft.

  • MOISTURIZE, DETOXIFY, HEAL & EXFOLIATE- Soak your skin with a unique blend of vitamins and minerals only found in the Dead Sea- scientifically proven to renew the beauty of your skin. Enriched with ORGANIC ALOE VERA, MANUKA HONEY, COCONUT OIL, SHEA BUTTER AND GREEN TEA.
  • BALANCE SKIN TONE, REDUCE WRINKLES AND REJUVENATE DULL SKIN- Get a healthier, glowing complexion in minutes a day. NOT FROM POWDER, not watered down like competitors. Gently exfoliate as you rinse to leave healthier, cleaner skin.
  • POWERFUL NATURAL ACNE TREATMENT- Treat blemished, reduce redness, balance oily skin and prevent future breakouts. Even helps reduce acne scars. Easy and effective way to cleanse pores, minimize pores, exfoliator and blackhead removal all in one acne mask. Perfect at home spa treatment for men and women 


21 comments:

  1. Your blog is great I had a few question but once I re-read the blog I realized you answered all of my question already. Gonna keep my eyes open for this product.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is that your pic, Krista? U r too brave but looks like an awesome product! Just like your blog and your group. So Fun, it's addicting..lol ask hubby😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea forgot the best part of this product..has my Nam in it😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds amazing. Way better then the dead sea mask I used from a different company. It could hardly cover your face :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. HeyKRISTA... u get this..Allow VERA😉 THIS IS FUN☺

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This mud mask looks absolutely amazing!!! The consistency looks perfect to what I'm looking for. Looks beautiful on your face :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like it's great. I need to try it myself

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks amazing! I would love to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks Great!! I'd love to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought I commented?? Looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love spa products! Nice review

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love spa products! Nice review

    ReplyDelete