Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Time to get my hair looking good for the amazing Spring Time weather! I had recently damaged my hair by over bleaching ( which you can still see where I bleached out the color ) and I had my worst fear come true and my hair literally fell out!! I have been trying out so many different hair products and one of the best so far all around has been this Advanced Haircare Extraordinary Oils Set by Loreal.
Literally in just one use my hair felt so much more soft and manageable with so much less frizz. And to top it off.... it smells amazing! I've been steadily using it and let me tell you, a little goes a long way and I just love how my hair looks down now. I've been wearing it up ever since I damaged it and now it looks great down again. 
Oil Complex – Coconut, Argan, Chamomile, Amla, Soja, and Sunflower. Deep nourishment without the weight for incredibly lustrous, touchably Spring Time soft hair
VIDEO REVIEW!  



12 comments:

  1. I love Loreal shampoo and conditioner!! I've got to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got these from influnester and I loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got these from influnester and I loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these. They are a must tree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope to win! Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also got these from crowd tap... And I love them... They smell so wonderful... And they make my hair feel so soft..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks wonderful. Also I don't think the bleach look, looks that bad. You seem to pull it off well. I myself need to find something like this. My hair is constantly shedding. I have puffy, frizzy, curly and just messed up hair in general. I wonder if this would do the trick. I am seriously going to check into this one. It made your hair look really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never tried it and probably won't. I prefer a more natural shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never tried it and probably won't. I prefer a more natural shampoo.

    ReplyDelete